Documento sin título
Portatil de 2 canales con almacenamiento digital incluye tres pares de puntas, compacto en caja de aluminio, directo para conectar al PC, incluye cable USB para la transferencia de datos y alimentacion (no necesita fuente de alimentacion externa)
About the Parallax USB Oscilloscope
This portable two-channel digital storage oscilloscope is a handy and affordable tool for both hobbyist and student. Three pairs of probes connect to the compact powder-coated aluminum case, two for signal channels and the third for external TTL triggering. The hardware connects to your PC with the included USB cable for both data transfer and power, so no external power supply is needed.
All oscilloscope controls are managed through one of our two software interface platforms. Both platforms include classic scope features such as Auto and Normal trigger modes, variable trigger voltage, external triggering, and auto-measurements (Min, Max, Frequency, Period). Three easy-to-use cursor functions to measure acquired signals manually, with the option to snap to the waveform. Each platform also allows you to save customized setups, and to export data and bitmaps for analysis and inclusion in reports.
- 2 Channels
- 1 Ms/s Maximum Sample Rate with One Channel
- 500 Ks/s Sample Rate with Two Channels
- 20 Vpp Maximum Input for Channel 1 and Channel 2
- 200 kHz Bandwidth
- 8-Bit Vertical Resolution
- 1 M Ohm Input Impedance
- Trigger on Rising or Falling Edge at any Voltage
- Variable Trigger voltage on Channels 1 and 2
- Horizontal Trigger Position Settings at 10%, 50%, and 90%
- Auto and Normal Trigger Modes
- 3 probes
- USB 1.1 Support (no additional power supply required!)
- Size: 5 x 2.25 x 1.5 (in.); 12.7 x 5.7 x 3.8 (cm)
- Weight: 8 oz; 227 gm
- Additional benefits: 14-day return for refund and 90-day workmanship warranty; free Parallax technical support by e-mail and phone; free software upgrades
Software Versions and System Requirements:
There are two different software platforms for the Parallax USB Oscilloscope.
- Version 4.0, which operates on Windows 2K/XP, is compatible with the Understanding Signals v1.0/v1.0a Stamps in Class text.
- Version 5.1, which runs on Windows XP/Vista, does not support the Understanding Signals text.
For full feature details and system requirements for each software version, click on the links under Resources and Downloads, below.
Downloads and Resources:
USB Oscilloscope Software v5.1
USB Oscilloscope Software v4
Understanding Signals Text (.pdf)
Understanding Signals Source Code (.zip)